Heartland Women's Healthcare, an Advantia Health partner is GROWING and looking to add a member to our team. We are seeking a full-time Courier/Maintenance Tech to join our growing healthcare team.
The Courier will transport specimens, supplies, reports, equipment, and materials to/from clinic sites and our Swansea, Illinois Lab facility. The Courier will perform runs from Lake St. Louis, Wentzville, Mo, Waterloo, IL and Shiloh, IL. (Route is subject to change based upon business needs.) Deliveries will be to our Swansea Lab. We are looking for a Courier who can work flexible hours including evenings and perform maintenance duties for the remainder of the full-time hours.
As we are a healthcare provider, COVID vaccination (or an approved request for accomodation) is a required condition of employment.
Valid driver's license and approved insurability required.
A Maintenance Technician is a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines. The goal is to maintain the buildings and common areas in the best possible condition.
To do well in this role, you should have previous maintenance experience, be highly skilled with various hand and power tools, and be able to read blueprints and repair manuals.
Facilities Maintenance Tech Responsibilities
- Conduct routine inspections of premises and equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Oversee contractors when professional repairs are necessary
- Diagnose mechanical, plumbing, electrical issues and correct the issues
- Repair machines, equipment, or structures as necessary
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality
- Inspect alarm systems (fire, protection) and schedule repairs when needed
- Perform manual repairs when necessary (fix locks, replace windows etc.)
- Undertake activities of pest control such as spraying insecticide
- Conduct general upkeep procedures (e.g. landscaping) and other tasks as assigned (painting, carpentry etc.)
Facilities Maintenance Tech Skills
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of hand and power tools, common appliances and devices
- Experience with measuring instruments and electrical testing devices
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong time management skills
- Professional presentation and attitude with an eye for detail
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to check blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs as necessary.
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
About Heartland Women’s Healthcare
Heartland Women’s Healthcare, an Advantia Health coordinates convenient personalized healthcare for all women in all stages of life utilizing innovative technology within a warm and welcoming environment. Our team of Doctors, Certified Nurse Midwives and Nurse Practitioners offer a full range of obstetric and gynecologic services through our multiple offices located throughout Southern Illinois, Poplar Bluff and St. Louis, Missouri.
Learn more at: www.usaobgyn.com
About Advantia Health
To provide the highest quality patient care available, Heartland Women’s Healthcare is partnered with Advantia Health. Advantia is transforming healthcare for all women – setting a higher standard of care and convenience while reducing unnecessary costs. Compassion and value inspire everything we do. We take time to listen, answer questions completely, and offer helpful technology between visits so that our patients are empowered and at ease. Alongside coordinated care, Advantia is pioneering care models that align incentives with the best interests of women and their families. Advantia is expanding quickly through organic growth and acquisitions, providing direct care through more than 200 providers across 60 locations, serving over 430,000 patients at our OB-GYN and coordinated specialist offices. Advantia also enables health plans, state health organizations, hospital systems, and employers to deliver high-value care through technology products.
Learn more at: www.AdvantiaHealth.com